Our clients include global enterprises and our programs are innovative, intensive and world-leading. We have a passion for efficiency, collaborative teamwork, economic optimisation and the delivery of significant results that are enduring and profitable for our clients.
Ensight, a leader in the field of energy productivity is seeking dynamic, innovative Graduate Engineers who have a passionate curiosity for solving complex and challenging problems.
Several positions exist in Northwest Province, Limpopo and Richards Bay,with an initial training period to be provided. If you are passionate about making a difference, highly self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and positive attitude, we look forward to hearing from you.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Graduate Engineers provide support to the Project Engineers and have the opportunity to develop into Associate Engineers after a 3-year training programme.
The Graduates role will provide support to the Project Engineers in the following areas:
- The collection of data and gaining a clear understanding of the industrial plant and its processes under study including energy flow.
- Identifying and developing energy cost savings opportunities.
- Preparing, planning and facilitating stakeholder engagement meetings.
- Working on the company’s energy efficiency processes, with the key objective being to maximize energy productivity and related cost savings at the clients site.
A Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in Industrial, Process or Systems engineering an advantage
- Energy Efficiency qualifications including CEM or CMVP is advantageous
- Financial or business qualifications will also be highly valued
A clear thinking, intelligent, articulate professional who enjoys working in a strong team environment with the ability to quickly understand systems and processes and target opportunities for cost optimisation of all aspects relating to energy procurement and use. You must also demonstrate the following competencies:
- An inquiring mind
- Exceptional problem solving capabilities
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills
- Must be willing to travel and relocate for business purposes
- Salary - R220 000 (all inclusive), with potential for advancement
- Medical aid subsidy
- Permanent position with 6 months probation
- Applications will close at 12h00 on 5 August 2016
- Upload a comprehensive CV in English with traceable references, together with certified copies of your qualifications, results and ID. Your application will be disqualified if academic results are not included
- Applications must be submitted via SUBMIT APPLICATION
- In order to be a strong contender for the position submit a compelling Video Cover Letter, telling us why you are the ideal candidate for the position.
- Video Cover letters must be uploaded on YouTube and your link must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website www.ensight.solutions to see examples of video cover letters
- Applications will NOT be accepted via email.
- If you do not receive communication from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.