The company is rich in expertise and has been instrumental in developing methods to reduce costs, whilst at the same time rendering excellent quality of effluent and being environmentally sound.
ERWAT is a leader in the purification of industrial and domestic wastewater situated in Ekurhuleni.
We currently have vacancies for apprentices in the following trades:
• Instrumentation Mechanics
The minimum attributes and qualifications required for these positions are:
• Must be a South African citizen
• Must be 16 years or older
• Must have a strong technical aptitude
• Matric with Maths and Science OR
• N3 with 4 subjects, including the relevant trade theory OR
• NC(V) level 4 completed OR
• S1 or higher
• A CV with certified copies of ID and certificates attached
• Proof of residence (preference will be given to Ekurhuleni residents)
• An application letter stating the discipline you are applying for
• Previous technical experience or training may be an advantage
• Selection process may consist of aptitude testing and interviews
Please e-mail your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Apprentice displayed in the Subject line of your e-mail OR Place in response box at the main entrance to our head office.
CLOSING DATE. 18 July 2016