The company is rich in expertise and has been instrumental in developing methods to reduce costs, whilst at the same time rendering excellent quality of effluent and being environmentally sound.
If you have completed your degree and are currently unemployed, ERWAT can assist by giving you the opportunity to gain practical experience through our Graduate Training Programme.
We are looking for recent graduates who are:
• A South African citizen
• Between 20 and 25 years of age
• Currently unemployed
• Have not taken part in a formal internship/experiential learning programme
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• BSc Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry ( Ref: Grad 1)
• BSc Microbiology/Biotechnology ( Ref: Grad 2)
• BSc/BEng Mechanical Engineering ( Ref: Grad 3)
• BSc/BEng Electrical Engineering ( Ref: Grad 4)
• BSc/ BEng Chemical Engineering ( Ref: Grad 5)
• A CV with certified copies of certificates and academic records (transcripts) attached
• Proof of residence (preference will be given to Ekurhuleni residents)
• An application letter stating the discipline you are applying for
• An affidavit stating that you have not previously participated in an internship programme
Please forward your motivational letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Graduate displayed in the Subject line of your e-mail.
We are committed to employment equity. We retain the right not to make an appointment and to verify all information provided by candidates.
CLOSING DATE: 18 JULY 2016