The Graphic Design Intern will assist the Corporate Marketing Department with the design and creation of marketing campaign materials for all organisational promotions and events.
- Assist with the conceptualisation and design of marketing collateral which include, but not limited to brochures, posters, banners, digital banners, newsletters, electronic communication, adverts, profiles
- Apply existing design concepts to other or new marketing material
- Accurate conversion of graphic design artwork to relevant software formats
- Assist with related administrative duties
- Grade 12
- Graphic design or related qualification
- Marketing & Communications qualification an advantage
- Knowledge of Graphic Design trends
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including: Illustrator; InDesign; Fireworks; Dreamweaver & Photoshop.
Click here to apply online