Henkel Adhesive Technologies is looking to hire interns in the following areas: Finance, Manufacturing, Marketing & Sales. These opportunities are based in Johannesburg.
Henkel is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people.
We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence.
Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Marketing & Sales Intern Responsibilities
- Define and execute local marketing activities
- Ensure all promotional and branding material conforms to brand standards and guidelines
- Provide ideas and opportunities to the regional/global marketing teams
- Execute new product introduction locally & forecast, monitor and identify corrective actions to the strategy
- Work closely with external marketing agencies on concepts, materials and costs for promotions
- Organize local events
- Identify local promotional needs and opportunities
- Implementing lean and continuous improvement at sites
- Assisting in making change to continuously improve the operational environment and increase output
- Working on systems optimization and process standardization
- Verifying price order standards
- Variance reporting, standard costing and stock revaluation
- Bill of Material verification and overhead calculations
- Cash Net Working Capital reporting and analysis
- Analysis, interpretation and recommendation of monthly results
- Balance sheet reconciliations and monthly accruals
- Cost abnormalities and expense analysis
- Exposure to SAP operating system
- Degree in Marketing
- Degree in Cost & Management Accounting or Financial Management
- Degree in Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Residency in Johannesburg is a must