You will engage with various individuals and teams in the business who will share their experience, knowledge, passion and purpose, to help you successfully complete the structured training programme.
The Internal Auditor is not a spy or the secret police, contrary to urban legend. They add great value by evaluating various business process and systems across the group.
They enable TFG to identify and implement better controls that effectively manage any risks to our business and also recommend improvements to our existing process and systems so that together, we achieve our objectives.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Obtaining a clear understanding of the area under audit and critically evaluating the internal controls in place
- Identifying risks and drafting a suitable audit programme to test internal controls
- Identifying weaknesses in existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Formulation of findings and action plans to management, by means of written reports
- Carrying out special investigations which have been requested by management
- Following up on completed assignments to ensure that relevant actions have been implemented
- B.Com degree in Internal Auditing
- Willing to obtain a CIA certification
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to work pro-actively and independently (excellent time management skills)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- High levels of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good service-orientation, interpersonal & presentation skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY