This highly sought internship 12-month programme involves:
- Taking part in the formulation and implementation of structured training and outreach programmes for selected ICT, information and development programmes.
- Developing critical business management skills including marketing, advocacy, research, project planning and implementation
- Hands on practice on courses design and learning materials development and participants recruitment
- Developing effective presentation and facilitating skills
- Hands on practice on business communication, projects monitoring and evaluation
- Developing skills on organizational management strategies, approaches on knowledge management and learning
- Effective ways to develop and maintain business partner relations and interact with funding partners
- Participating in fundraising events, exhibitions and campaigns.
- Candidates must hold a bachelors degree in library and information science or related field with excellent grades
- Eligibility: Final year undergraduates and recent graduates
- High flyers with demonstrable excellent computer and digital user skills
- Presentable, articulate and highly motivated individuals with attention to detail
Successful candidates will be located at ITOCA headquarters in Centurion, South Africa.
Please send application and CV to email@example.com by Sunday, 17 July, 2016 with the subject line as: Application for Graduate Trainee Programme