Unicorn Shipping is accepting applications for all students that have completed S2 Marine Engineering (Not Mechanical Engineering) and wish to enter into an engineering cadet training scheme.
The training scheme consists out of STCW courses and experiental training on board Unicorn Shipping tanker vessels.
Applicants must have:
1. Gr 12 with math, english and science
2. Be in possession of a valid passport
3. Be a SA citizen
4. The ability to swim and float in water
5. Good health and a SAMSA eye test
6. 18 years and older
7. Successfully completed two semesters in Marine Engineering at DUT or CPUT, no subjects outstanding
- Please note that this advert is strictly for Marine Engineering Cadets. Deck Cadets have to respond to the Deck Cadet advertisement.
- Automatic responses will be sent via email through out the intake process and short listed applicants will be contacted telephonically.
Closing Date: 2016-09-16
CLICK HERE TO APPLY