It is the second-largest distributor of consumer goods in Africa, the largest retailer of general merchandise, liquor and home improvement equipment and wholesaler of basic foods.
As of 31 March 2016, Massmart operated 414 stores in South Africa and 12 other Sub-Saharan countries.
To successfully complete the Massmart Graduate Development Programme (theoretical and practical) in accordance with the set Programme standards.
• To demonstrate understanding of key retail theoretical concepts and their application in real-life business contexts.
• To ensure participation in and completion of all individual and group assignments in line with the required Programme standards.
• To successfully execute on-the-job training in line with specific role requirements and divisional line manager's expectations.
• To ensure understanding of and adherence to all company policies and procedures in the execution of Programme learning activities.
• To effectively take part in the mentorship and buddy programmes to ensure continuous learning and acquisition of meaningful work experience.
• To ensure appropriate use and tenure of all company assets (laptop, 3G card, etc.) to avoid unnecessary expenditure.
• To participate in the annual Massmart Customer Survey to assist the Company in future planning processes.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY