- Trades: 2 Class A-Welders & 1 Class B-Welder, 4 Boilermakers, 2 Fitters
Proof that you have successfully completed a minimum of four (4) N3 subjects with 50% and above in all the following or equivalent:
- Engineering Drawing
- Engineering Science
- Boilermakers could have Platers Drawing
- Class A Welders should have a trade certificate as a general welder
- You must be able to provide your own accommodation and transport.
- Be committed to achieve, and be willing to work shifts and overtime when required.
- Be willing to enter into a contract with Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Africa for the duration of the programme.
- Be medically fit.
Preference will be given to individuals from the Lephalale Region (75 km from Medupi) in the Limpopo Province.
Applicants must also provide proof of residential address within Lephalale.
The programme will include:
- 26 weeks practical training at an accredited training centre.
- 54 weeks on-site training at Medupi Power Station.
- Class A-Welders will complete training of 48 weeks
Closing Date: 20 July 2016
Location: Lephalale Region (Limpopo)
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us two weeks after applying.