You will be responsible for creating copy and/or material across our various platforms, and successful candidates will also get involved in other exciting areas of our corporate communications.
We require creative and independent thinkers with a passion for running and/or cycling. We are looking for candidates with no industry experience that are willing to learn and apply what they learn.
We have four positions available in the following fields:
- Reporting and writing on current events/news across print and digital platforms.
- Feature writing across print and digital platforms.
- Copywriting advertorial and promotional material across print and digital platforms.
- Covering sports events in the running and cycling domain.
- Producing/editing content on current events/news across digital platforms.
- Feature writing for digital platforms.
- Copywriting advertorial and promotional material for digital platforms.
- Covering sports events in the running and cycling domain for digital platforms.
- Engaging online and social media audiences on a daily basis and help maintain relationships with key influencers.
- Tracking of online stats and analytics over web and social media.
- Putting campaign objectives into action.
- Producing editorial, advertorial and marketing material across all print and digital platforms.
- Producing marketing material for events, activations and promotions.
- Producing creative designs and branded material for client events or brands
Company DescriptionThe Biggest running publication in the country, we love all things running.
RequirementsCandidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Communications or Graphic Design, with specialisation in the position being applied for, as well as the following skills:
- Knowledge, experience and interest in running and/or cycling.
- Understanding of print, online, digital and social media platforms, and how they can be used for business.
- Proficiency in interviewing, research, writing and photography, and/or graphic design.
- For all applicants: PC literacy – Microsoft Office suite.
- For Web & Social Media applicants: Proficiency in HTML and programmes like Sendy.
- For Graphic Design applicants: Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as HTML and CSS
- Drivers Licence
- Being able to work independently with little supervision
Closing Date: 2 August 2016. No late applications will be accepted.