- A minimum educational qualification of Grade 12
- At least a Code B driver’s licence
- Applicants should be between 18 and 35 years of age
- Applicants must be physically fit
- A name clearance certificate from the South African Police Force indicating that the applicant does not have a criminal record
Successful candidates will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract with the department and on completion of the course, learners will receive a Diploma in Basic Traffic Officer: NQF 4.
It is our intention to promote race, gender, and disability.
Closing Date: 15 July 2017
Applications must submitted on a Z83 form, obtainable at any government office and must be accompanied by an updated CV, certified copies of original qualifications, academic transcripts and a copy of ID.Application, quoting the reference number, should be forwarded to the: Director HRM & D, Department of Community Safety, Security and Liaison, Private Bag x11269, Nelspruit 1200, or hand deliver at the 2nd Floor, Building 4, Riverside Park Ext 7, Government Boulevard.
No faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
Enquiries: Mr. NL Maphanga, tel. 013 766-4064 or Mr. S. Khoza, tel. 013 766 4392.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidate only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advert, please accept that your application has been unsuccesful.