Petra Diamonds invites candidates who are newly qualified and interested in gaining workplace experience in the mining sector in the discipline of Public Relations and Communications Management to apply for the Young Graduate Work Experience Project. The position will be based in Kimberley (Northern Cape).
- Grade 12
- Diploma/Degree in Public Relations and Communication or equivalent relevant three-year qualification
- Proven computer literacy in MS Office
- Experience of desktop publishing package, such as Corel Graphics suite, Corel Ventura or InDesign Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English
- Valid driver’s license
- It will be to your advantage if you are from the labour sending area of the Operation (Frances Baard District Municipality)
- Follow a programme to gain workplace experience within specified areas and sections
- Execute project-based work related to Communications
- Work in designated areas according to the Mine’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Work according to the applicable Policies and Procedures
- Submit progress reports to supervisor for assessment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Show initiative and be self-motivated
How to apply
Please complete an application form (download here) and send together with your resume, qualifications and ID to email@example.com, fax 086 659 1334 by 7 August 2016.
Please note that incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Via – Petra Diamonds