Aspen has a proud heritage dating back more than 160 years and is committed to sustaining life and promoting healthcare through increasing access to its high quality affordable medicines and products.
South African-based JSE Limited listed Aspen continues to increase the number of lives benefiting from its products, reaching more than 150 countries across the world.
The extensive basket of Aspen products provides treatment for a broad spectrum of acute and chronic conditions experienced throughout all stages of life.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of your National Senior Certificate
- Latest University certified/stamped academic transcript
- Letter from University confirming that you are a final year B.Pharm student
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
Final year of B.Pharm study (2016) or completed B.Pharm
Location: Port Elizabeth