A P&G internship offers the opportunity to experience all that we have to offer – our work, our people, our values, and our culture.
We believe there is no better way to learn about these things than to participate in them first hand. And that’s just what you’ll do as a P&G Intern!
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a P&G project assignment with real world responsibilities, tasks and working relationships gaining an understanding of how P&G works.
As well as this, Interns will have the opportunity to take on real projects that are vital to the growth of our business with a presentation of your final project to the department senior manager at the end of the internship period.
- Eligible candidates need to be studying towards a Degree
- Proven track record of leadership experience & team work
- Proven leadership experience through working with societies and/or group projects
- Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
- Good academic record
- Passionate about innovation and winning
- Ready to face a challenging experience
Click here to apply online