These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services.
Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs.
As Wealthsmiths™ we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives you every opportunity to achieve success.
Sanlam is committed to transformation and embracing diversity.
This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
Key ResponsibilitiesPlease note: Your application will not be deemed complete without all required documents being submitted
(Please submit a copy of your ID, Matric Certificate and Qualification Certificate)
- Provide administration support to intermediaries
- Provide quotations and sales support to the intermediaries/consultants
- Provide after sales services support
- Process and monitor new business issued
- Assists the intermediaries with the relevant product information
- Monitor outstanding premiums
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Business related National Diploma or Degree
- Successful candidate should be unemployed
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office
- Problem solving
- Stress tolerance
- Client focus
- Team success
- Managing work
- Work standards
- Treating Customers Fairly
Location: Constantia Kloof