The National Consumer Tribunal (NCT) is inviting finance graduates to apply to its Internship Programme in Pretoria. This is a one year contract opportunity.
NCT is an independent adjudicative body with jurisdiction throughout the Republic. Its purpose is to adjudicate on credit and consumer related matters provided for in the National Credit Act (NCA) and the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), and to rule on alleged contraventions of these Acts.
The Tribunal hears and decides on applications and referrals involving consumers, credit providers, debt counsellors and credit bureaus.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Students with a good academic track record
- Commitment and dedication
- Hard worker, outputs driven and honest
- The successful student will be involved and exposed to all aspects relating to the Finance matters, provide financial and administration support.
- Receive and verify Invoices and requisitions for goods and services.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Process and capture journals.
- Perform any other Finance related function as may be required.
Closing date is 22 July 2016. If you are interested, please email a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), a motivation letter and your latest academic transcripts to email@example.com or for more information you may contact Ms Potso Nyapele on 012 742 9900.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for Interviewing. If you have not heard from us within one month of the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.