The company is rich in expertise and has been instrumental in developing methods to reduce costs, whilst at the same time rendering excellent quality of effluent and being environmentally sound.
ERWAT is a leader in the purification of industrial and domestic wastewater. If you have completed all the subjects required for your diploma and are currently unemployed, ERWAT can assist by giving you the opportunity to gain practical experience through our Work Integrated Learning Programme.
We are looking for recent students who are:
• A South African citizen
• Between 20 and 25 years of age
• Have not taken part in a formal Internship/experiential learning programme
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• S4 Chemistry/Analytical chemistry ( Ref: Dip 1)
• S4 Microbiology/Biotechnology ( Ref: Dip 2)
• S4 Mechanical Engineering ( Ref: Dip 3)
• S4 Electrical Engineering ( Ref: Dip 4)
• S4 Chemical Engineering ( Ref: Dip 5)
• A CV with certified copies of ID, certificates and academic records (transcripts) attached
• Proof of residence (preference will be given to Ekurhuleni residents)
• An application letter stating the discipline you are applying for
• An affidavit stating that you have not previously participated in an internship/WIL programme
Please forward your motivational letters and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Diploma displayed in the Subject line of your e-mail.
CLOSING DATE: 18 JULY 2016