The internship programme is a work related learning experience for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience.
Job applications are invited from graduates in the following occupational disciplines:
- Risk Management (A relevant B-degree in Risk Management / Governance)
- Engineering (BSc Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical Heavy Duty)
- Internal Audit (Relevant B-degree)
- Advertising (IMM, AAA, Vega Qualifications)
- Retail (Relevant B-degree such as BCom)
- Finance (Relevant B-degree such as BCom/ Business Management)
- Human Resources (Relevant B-degree in HR)
- Information Technology (Relevant IT-degree)
Technical Skills and Experience:
- A relevant tertiary B-degree as specified for each discipline or a similar three year qualification.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Competencies:The Internship Programme is designed for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work independently in a highly pressurised environment. The ideal candidates will be keen team players with strong technical skills. This programme requires a high level of integrity with strong work ethics and values.
Equity Statement:Internal and/or External: This position will be filled in line with ACSAs values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
Closing Date: 19 August 2016
CLICK HERE TO APPLY