- National Senior Certificate or equivalent NQF 4 Qualification with English and Mathematics
- Exceptional communication skills, coupled with passion and enthusiasm for people.
- 8 Hour workday in a stimulating environment
- In-service training under qualified supervision
- Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council as a Basic or Post-basic Pharmacist Assistant on completion of the programme
- Monthly allowance of R1800.
- The selection process will include an entrance test, interview and employee risk assessments
- Preference will be given to persons with disability, Black candidates (African, Coloured, Indian), Black Female candidates (African, Coloured, Indian)
Via – Netcare