If you are currently completing an Honours or Master’s degree in Economics or related fields (finance, development, statistics, politics, and law) and are interested in obtaining work experience while studying, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
REQUIREMENTSCenfri is looking for curious individuals with a passion for real world development to join the team as interns. Interested candidates are invited to apply for the following positions.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Advanced English language skills (verbal and written) with additional languages such as Spanish, French and/or Portuguese an advantage;
- Good writing and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in MS office applications;
- Demonstrated interest in the field of development economics and financial sector development;
- Good quantitative and analytical skills;
- A strong interest in research-related activities
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please apply by 2 September 2016
CLICK HERE TO APPLY