Graduate trainees will undergo a hands-on training program covering the entire gamut of Manufacturing & Engineering functions in a running setup at Cipla BioTec, in Goa, India.
The all-round experience will help graduates understand the entire manufacturing chain & also provide them exposure to advanced manufacturing technology. NB!
University candidates should apply on the University Job Advertisement.
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience Education:
• Passed and completed Technikon Qualification (less than 1 Year working Experience) or Final Year students : National diploma –Biotechnology; B Tech – biotechnology; National diploma – Chemical Engineering; B Tech – Chem Engineering
• Passed and completed Matric or equivalent
• Working experience not required.
Duties & Responsibilities
Graduates will be exposed to the following areas (but not limited to):
- Protein Synthesis
- Mammalian Cell Culture
- Commercial level Bioreactors
- Lab Scale Bioreactors
- Upscaling process up to 2kL
- Downstream – Purification
- Industrial Scale Chromatography
- Tangential flow filtration
- Drug Product
- Engineering & utilities
CLICK HERE TO APPLY