Curo is a proudly South African investment administration services provider and has been in business for more than a decade.
The company’s 350 staff are exposed to a host of career-boosting initiatives and they have extended the same opportunity to graduates.
The Curo Fund Service graduate programme offers a year-long internship to gain relevant work experience and expand on your academic base.
A year at Curo Fund Services will see that you:
- Receive on-the-job training under the guidance of an assigned mentor;
- Form part of an accredited training programme, resulting in an additional qualification at the culmination of the programme;
- Earn a monthly income that is higher than the prescribed stipend;
- Receive a monthly meal voucher for meals and beverages;
- Get to work easily, as we are conveniently situated on public transport routes.
To qualify, you will need to be a 2016 graduate/ final year student with either:
- A BCom degree in Accounting (Honours is preferable); or
- A National Diploma in Information Technology.
Submit your application in writing to the HR Department by no later than 31 August 2016 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following with your application:
- A cover letter motivating your application;
- A comprehensive CV; and
- Your most recent full academic results.
Via – Curo Fund Services