We need confidence, organisational skills and great attention to detail. Excellent writing skills in English is required. If good communication and interpersonal skills along with thinking outside the box sets you apart, please apply.
- English Writing
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Collaborating with the team to ensure that the publication meets a standard to be proud of.
- Ensuring editorial deadlines are met.
- Attend sales meetings with sales reps
- Experience in magazine journalism (advantageous not a prerequisite)
- Own transport
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Be available to travel (when necessary)
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Valid ID and South African driver’s license
Remuneration: R4500 per month Basic salary
Education level: Diploma
Job level: Student
Job policy: Employment Equity position
Type: Contract 1 Year
7 September 2016.
Please note that if you have not heard from us by 30 September 2016, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. New Media Publishing aims to provide equal opportunities in terms of their employment equity guidelines. New Media Publishing reserves the right to not fill this position should a suitable candidate not be found.
All appointments will be made in line with New Media's EE Strategy.