Are you looking for the right opportunity to start your career? Your search could potentially end right here!
Amazon is expanding rapidly and we are looking for talented candidates interested in working in a technically challenging and professional environment.
Eligible candidates would be:
- Students who have already graduated and completed their studies within the last 12 months, but not entered the full-time job market in their field of study (internship experience highly desired)
- Students who are graduating soon and will be completing their studies in the next 6-12 months
Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
- You need to have or anticipate to secure a Computer Science, BTech, Information Systems or any other related degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
You will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service Engineers to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your day to day experiences to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how our customers use our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with scripting / programing
- Experience with database administration/ Data science
- Internship experience
Location ZA-Cape Town