Vukani Community Radio invite students who finished their studies in Information Technology (IT) to submit their applications with all requirements as stated below:
Programme Purpose: To ensure professional high quality in the broadcasting activities of Vukani Community Radio and the effective development.
To provide technical support and the incumbent here must be available even on weekends when necessary.
- Matric plus or equivalent qualification on Information Technology
- Computer literate [Micro Soft Office]
- Must have excellent communication skills, organizational skills and numerical skills.
- To monitor quality output of Vukani equipment both in studio and offices
- Maintain control over all equipment used by station personnel
- To network with service providers and seek possible solutions
- Be on standby for emergency transmission problems
- Supply recordings of programming when requested by clients, via marketing
- Ensure that the stations social networks are updated
- Ensure that all social networks are operational (Face book, audio streaming, website, twitter and sms line etc.)
- To ensure all station recordings are in good quality.
- In networking
- Production software
- Technical production
- Production techniques
Your application will not be considered if:
- Your copies of certificates are not certified
- You do not have a motivational letter
- Your ID copy is not certified
Closing date will be on the 19 August 2016 @17h00 applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered. For more information with regard to this correspondence please feel free to contact HR department at 047 877 0095.