We are currently recruiting for a Junior Capital Markets Technology Consultant role.
Elenjical Solutions is a fin tech company which has a full-time job opportunity, for graduates in their final year. This will give one student the chance to gain valuable industry experience within an exciting technology start up.
Technical skills Proficient in one programming language. No preference. C, C++, Java, VBA, C#, Python etc.
Exposure to database query languages SQL (advantageous but not a requirement).
Exposure to basic UNIX shells scripting (advantageous but not a requirement).
Basic Numerical skills (Calculus, Linear Algebra and Statistics) up to a second year level or higher.
Core skill Required
- Problem Solver: Must have an “it has to be possible” and “I will solve it” attitude.
- Researcher/Learner: Don’t know how to? Google It. Watch a video. Solve it. Self-learner.
- Reader: Be able to consume, interpret and apply new subject matter
- Quick Learner: Teach yourself a new programming language in a week. Build an app in a new language in a weekend.
- Challenger: How can I make this faster, better, cheaper and more scalable?
- Communication: expresses ideas effectively, verbally, in writing and diagrammatically.
- Software debugging skills
BEng/BSc in Computer/Electronic/Electrical Engineering. BSc (Hons) in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Financial Mathematics, Computational Mathematics or Statistics.
We are looking for 3 candidates and 2 must be South African citizens ONLY. The other vacancy is open to any nationality with a valid permit.
2 SA Citizens (Or Permanent Residents)
1 SA Citizen/Valid Work Permit
Salary Market related and dependent on the competencies of the candidate.
How to apply Please send your CV to the following email address email@example.com
Application closing date 15 August 2016. No late applications will be accepted.