Entering its fourth year, #Launchpad 2017 kicks off in October with events in Johannesburg and Cape Town where young graduates pitch their talents to agency staff in the hope of securing one of the four positions available in 2017.
Nicola Nel, MD of Atmosphere Communications explains that the agency aims to attract recruits who are focused on learning and who have heaps of curiosity. “We hire for attitude and train for skills, but good grades and proactivity gets your foot in the door. It is an exciting time to be in our industry, and we are committed to give our interns one of the best learning experiences around. Interesting clients, diverse projects and a creative working environment – the ideal launchpad for a future career in the communications/marketing /media environment. Successful applicants embark on a 12-month internship programme with the possibility of permanent employment."
Atmosphere is an agency that focuses on equipping its staff to be the best in the industry and the same applies to interns who qualify for the annual programme. Interns experience real-world situations from pitching to presenting, with ongoing peer feedback and a focus on leadership and teamwork.
Atmosphere has a blue chip client base and these include the likes of Capitec Bank, Cotton On, Windhoek Beer, Sanlam, Unilever, MWEB, Avios, Nampak, Boschendal Wines, Santam, Pearsons and the Commercial Bank of Mauritius.
Applications close on 30 September 2016 and applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Send short error-free CV (no longer than two pages)
- Submit a 200 word written motivation or a 1-minute video on why they want to work at Atmosphere or alternatively post the video on Facebook and tag the Atmosphere #Launchpad page.
- Supply a copy of their matric results and latest varsity/college results
- Hold a degree/diploma (need to be newly graduated) or be studying part-time for final year towards a degree/diploma or graduating this year
- Johannesburg applications to be sent to email@example.com Cape Town applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit and like www.facebook.com/ATMLaunchPad for updates!