You will be mentored through your internship and receive daily training and hands-on work experience.
We’re looking for people who are busy with, or have completed, a marketing or communications degree or diploma.
You will receive a stipend of R3000 each month during your internship.
- Assist with digital marketing activities.
- Assist with the planning, set-up and running of events.
- Be able to design a simple poster or form.
- Be able to use initiative and contribute to creative ideas and solutions.
- A strong work ethic.
- Definite ability to organise and bring order to chaos.
- Deadline driven.
- Solid writing skills.
- Some knowledge of donor/sponsor relationships.
- Ability to source services and work effectively with suppliers.
We are a pro-life animal welfare organisation that rescues, rehabilitates and rehomes dogs and cats in the southern peninsula and beyond.
- Candidates should have their own transport and preferably live in the southern suburbs or False Bay area.
- Relevant degree or recognised diploma with marketing as a plus
- Must know Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable around dogs and cats
- Full availability
- Deadline driven
- Team player
- Organised, detail oriented and highly focused
- Hard-working, dedicated and eager to learn
- Proactive and solution orientated
- HTML knowledge
- Strong interest in digital marketing
Remuneration: Basic salary
Location: Cape Town, Sunnydale
Job level: Student
Own transport required: Yes