Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend of R4,000.00 (No benefits apply).
The student will gain hands on experience in nature conservation and have the opportunity to work with specialists in the field. The programme includes exposure in the following estate functions:
- guided tours,
- data collection,
- the management plan for the estate as well as
- the Kirstenbosch Biodiversity database.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Students who are self-motivated and enthusiastic and have completed their first and second year subjects are encouraged to apply.
- Good grades will be a strong advantage.
- Note that this programme is only applicable to students registered for Nature Conservation.
- Students who have already graduated need not apply.
How to apply
Applications close on 05 August 2016 at 16h30. Click here to download the application form. Applications should include a full CV, letter of reference, certified copies of ID and academic record.
Please submit your application to email@example.com.
Subject: SANBI Wetland Mapper Internship. Please note that any emails sent to SANBI must be under 10MB in size.
Candidates will be expected to be available for interviews on a date and time as determined by SANBI. SANBI reserves the right not to fill this position.