It's something rooted in the character of our people. Together, we're sparking creativity. Making an impact. Surpassing challenges. And creating ideas that touch and improve lives.
P&G South Africa Graduate Recruitment 2017. Are you ready to lead your own business?
What does P&G Offer?
- Full Time Employment with real business responsibility from day 1
- Investment in Professional Learning and Development
- A manager determined to invest in you
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Opportunities to work on or support Billion Dollar Brands you use everyday
- Embracing diversity
- International exposure in a global, leading company
- A high-performing and stimulating environment
- Fun work place and colleagues
- Touch & Improve Lives
What P&G looks for:
P&G offers employment and internship opportunities to students from diverse academic backgrounds
- Proven leadership experience through working with societies and/or group projects
- Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Good interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
- Good academic record
- Passionate about innovation and winning
P&G looks for students from diverse academic backgrounds who have or will be completing their Bachelor Degrees in 2016
*For Finance & Accounting, a Finance related Honours Degree is essential.
Applications Closing Date: 26 August 2016