MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• The intern will gain visibility inner working and aspects of the public relations field. Provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom.
Minimum education & experience
• National Diploma or Degree in Public Relations/ Marketing/ Communication and Journalism
• Strong desire to learn along professional drive
• Efficiency in MS Office
• Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA
• Fully support company’s PR strategy and execute it in engaging content
• Communicate and build relationship with current or prospect clients
• Effectively utilise company’s social media and blogs
• Assist in administrative duties
• Build and update media list and database
Schedule, co-ordinate and attend various events
• Perform research and market analysis
• Events planning
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Solid understanding of the different social networks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability to resolve queries timely
• Interpersonal Skills • Written and Oral Communication
• Planning and Organising
• Team Player
CLOSING DATE: 29 AUGUST 2016
Stipend: R4000 per month
Duration: 1 year
REPORTING TO: PR and Marketing Manager
Interested candidates should indicate the position they are applying for. Hand deliver or e-mail certified copies of qualifications and a CV with 3 contactable references to Millicent Mopayi, Human Resources.
Hand Deliver: Human Resource Office The South African State Theatre 320 Pretorius Street Pretoria Post: P O Box 566 Pretoria 0001 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To visit our website www.statetheatre.co.za.
Please note that the company will only consider applications which meet the criteria and preference will be given to disabled candidates. Should you not hear from us within 20 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.