The Road Accident Fund is contributing to road safety and youth employment through a program to build a cadre of young professional drivers for the freight and public transport industry in South Africa.
Collaborating with the National Youth Development Agency, South African Youth Council and other youth formations, the RAF invites Youth of all races and gender to apply for acceptance in the Youth Driver Development Programme.
The training will be conducted only in specific areas within the provinces of Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KZN and Northern Cape and as such it is important that candidates are based there.
Brought to you by the Road Accident Fund’s Road Safety Division in association with NYDA, Kasi Road Safety & SASSA.
The applicants must meet the following criteria
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 34
- Must have passed matric
- Must have no criminal record
- Must be medically and physically fit to drive heavy motor vehicle
- Must be willing to build a career as a professional driver
The following must accompany the applicationApplications close on 12 August 2016 AT 16:00. No late applications will be
- Certified ID copy and matric certificate
- Proof of residence
- Strictly one page motivation stating your future goals and how obtaining a code 10/14 driver’s license and Professional Drivers Permit will assist you in building a career as a professional driver
- Strictly one page CV
Send your application (Motivation and CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAF’s Road Safety Division – Building a cadre of safe professional drivers
Via – Road Accident Fund