The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the municipal budget and treasury office. The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired through tertiary training.
Salary: R100 000 p.a (all-inclusive)
- Applicants must be in possession of a three year Bachelor degree or a National Diploma with Financial Accounting as a major
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communications skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
Closing date is 11 August 2016 at 12:00.
Application forms are available at our Human Resources Office or click here to download it online. Applications, accompanied by the Saldanha Bay Municipality Application Form, including certified copies of certificates, to be forwarded to Human Resources Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email:firstname.lastname@example.org (Applications/Supporting documents, larger than 2MB. sent via e- mail are not accommodated).
For administrative purposes, candidates are requested to indicate the position for which they are applying, as well as their race and gender for the implementation of the Employment EquityAct.
Should no feedback be received within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. No late applications received will be accepted or considered. Please note that all appointments are subject to medical assessment, police clearances and references.
Via – Saldanha Bay Municipality