SPF provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions.
These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services.
Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs.
As Wealthsmiths™ we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives you every opportunity to achieve success. Sanlam is committed to transformation and embracing diversity.
This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
Position DescriptionThis is an internship for graduates who have completed their 3 year Degree/Diploma within the Financial/ Marketing/ Administration fields and are currently unemployed looking for work experience.
This is a 12 month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team at Sanlam Financial Advisers.
- Provide administration support to Management Team
- Provide support to the Financial Advisers
- Co-ordinate and manage events
- Monitor new business received
- Monitor outstanding premiums
- Account Payments
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 3 year business related National diploma or a 3 year business related degree
- Successful candidate should be unemployed
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office
- Concern for Accuracy
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Problem Solving
- Managing work