The SAPREF refinery, which is jointly owned by Shell Refining SA and BP Southern Africa, is the largest crude oil refinery in sub-Saharan Africa.
It is situated in Durban South and is home to some of South Africa’s top petrochemical professionals.
SAPREF is offering the following Learnerships and Apprenticeships for 2017:
- Chemical Operations Learnership
- Mechanical Fitting Apprenticeship
- Instrument Mechanician Apprenticeship
- Electrician Apprenticeship
- Rigging Apprenticeship
- Analytical Chemistry In-service Training
Trainees on this programme are made up of learners who come straight from matric, those who have come from FET colleges and those who are doing in-service training, having completed their studies at universities of technology.
- South African citizenship
- Matric Mathematics and Physical Science or equivalent
- Completed S4 for Analytical Chemistry.
Applicants to submit their CVs, certified copy of ID and certified academic records including matric certification via email to Kevin Naidoo: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not receive a response from SAPREF within four weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.