The aim of this programme is to integrate a growing group of talented black individuals into the commercial heart of the industry, in order to further much needed transformation.
This is your opportunity to enter the dynamic, fast growing and competitive world of international fruit sales and marketing!
Remuneration: The respective organisations undertake to provide mentorship and market-related remuneration as applicable to interns.
- Plan and coordinate relevant administrative, logistical and operational matters.
- Plan, lead and coordinate managerial functions as defined by the company.
- Process and organise information.
- Ensure effective communication and administration in a complex supply chain.
- Bachelor’s degree or three-year Diploma in disciplines such as: Marketing / Logistics / Agricultural Economics / Socio-Informatics.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Afrikaans will be beneficial. High degree of computer literacy.
- Collect, organise and critically analyse information.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-confident and strong negotiation skills.
- Collaborative teamwork and leadership skills.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and results-driven.
- Problem solver able to perform well under pressure.
- Integrity, sound ethics and high standards for self and others.
Sandra Kruger and Associates will facilitate the application and selection process. To apply, please email your CV to Margot Slabbert at email@example.com
For any enquiries call 021 885 2347
Via – UKZN