Sun International invites applications for Trainee Dealer positions based at Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World.
Reporting to the Inspector, the Trainee Dealer will deal specific games in accordance with company controls and standard operational procedures, as approved by the Eastern Cape Gambling and Betting Board whilst creating an environment that enhances excellent customer service.
- Matric / Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Above average communication and numeric skills
- High level of concentration
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (must be fluent in English)
- Integrity and honesty
- Customer orientated
- Easy to adapt and confident
- Vibrant, energetic and outgoing personality
- To deal specific games to maximise profit through game control, numerical computation and game communication
- Pace of game: Spins and hands dealt per hour meet operational standards
- Customer interaction (e.g. greeting and eye contact) as per standards and CLEAR service standard principles
- Financial transactions / payouts are accurate and timeous
- All ICS standards adhered to
- Suspicious activity is reported as per SOP
- Promotion information is provided to guests
- Inspectors are kept informed of information relevant to the game
- Dealer to dealer game handover communicated as per requirement
Applications close on 31 August 2016.