This opportunity is based in Cape Town.
- To ensure that organisation’s data centre facilities and IT infrastructure are operated according to organization policies and procedures.
- To ensure that organisation’s computer systems are operated according to organisation policies and procedures.
- To ensure that production jobs are run and completed on schedule and in accordance with service level requirements.
- To ensure that organisation’s data is backed-up in line with business continuity policies and practices.
- Matriculation Certificate with Higher Grade Mathematics and Science
- CompTIA A+
- No experience required (given sufficient prior training, e.g. completed Learnership, in the appropriate technology)
- Must be able and willing to work shifts (24x7x8 rotating shift plan)
- Own transport preferably
- Displays a responsible attitude to following procedures, keeping records, and caring for equipment and other assets
- Is familiar with the installed hardware and software and the procedures in use in the Computer Operations area.
- Demonstrates good communication skills with experience of dealing with users, other staff and suppliers
- Aware of ICT environment
- Familiar with Operating Systems
- Working with people
- Learning and researching
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Click here to apply online