What will my training consist of?
This is where it gets really exciting:
– A two-week orientation period at the beginning of December 2016
– Theory & Practical modules throughout 2017
– The two three-week theory modules will take place at Caxton’s Training Academy in Joburg, and this includes subsidised accommodation
– Your practical experience will be gained within the Joburg North branch where you will receive continuous on-the-job-training with a designated mentor to guide and support you
Take a look at this gallery and various testimonials from previous years’ cadets:
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
– A passion for your local community
Think you fit the criteria? Then send us your CV and certified copies of the following:
– SA identity document –
– Driver’s licence –
– Certificates showing Grade 12 or any other tertiary qualifications –
Remember to include your one-page motivation letter. All short-listed candidates will also be expected to complete a psychometric assessment.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: FRIDAY, 7 OCTOBER 2016.
If you have not heard from us by 21 October 2016, consider your application unsuccessful.
Get cracking, we can’t wait to hear from you!