Tshikululu Sustainable Solutions invites application for 2 Advisory Services Internship positions. The Internship Programme is a newly created programme designed to give University/College students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
The duration of our internship programme is 12 months and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback and coaching to help participants transition into the workplace.
The internship programme will contribute towards skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience in various skills areas.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Developmental Studies, Research or relevant/similar
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28
- Have good verbal and written English communication skills
- Be unemployed
- Must not be registered or have been on another Learnership or Internship Programme
- Have a completed qualification as outlined below
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player
- Be a high performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Be a confident self-starter and self-motivated
- Must have excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to meet deadlines
- Must have a proven good academic track record
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Own transport is preferable
- Interns may be required to complete a test/case study
How to apply
The closing date is 05 September 2016. Should you be interested and meet the criteria, please submit your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates with disability are encouraged to apply. Tshikululu Sustainable Solutions will not be liable for interview travel cost or relocation costs.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Tshikululu reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post advertised. An application will not in itself, entitle the applicant to an interview.