AngloGold Ashanti offers internship and bursary opportunities in 2017 to individuals who meet the criteria. The deadline for bursaries is 14 October 2016.
Send your internship application before 21 October 2016, if you think you have what it takes!
AngloGold Ashanti is a leading global gold producer operating in 11 countries and listed on five stock exchanges, including the NYSE.
• Opportunities are open to South Africa citizens (below the age of 35 years), who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong and our major labour sending areas of the Eastern Cape and to the children of the company’s employees.
• Candidates must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate or latest Grade 12 results
• For applicants who are already at university, kindly submit your full academic record of study
• AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
Candidates must be in possession of and submit copies of the following:
• South African identity document.
• National Senior Certificate (or equivalent) or latest Grade 12 results; and/or university results if already in university.
• Proof of residence (e.g. water and lights account).
• Please ensure that you complete the online information in full as this will serve as your CV