The internship will ideally be during the summer and will be a 6-10 week-long internship depending on the hours worked. We welcome students who are able to work full-time or part-time (up to 20 hours per week). The internship is paid.
Why You Will Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives.
Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes.
Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected.
You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
What You Will Do
● The Cisco IoT team is looking for an intern to join the team for the summer period in South Africa in order to complete an IoT market assessment and business plan for them. This will include identifying top 50 buyers and buying team.
● Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree in Business, Industrial Economics, Economics, Management, Finance, Information Systems or related field
● Great academic record
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
● High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek proactive and practical solutions
● Strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional teams
● Excellent communication skills, “can do” attitude and team player in global environment
● Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
CLICK HERE TO APPLY