Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2017 and terminating on 31 January 2018.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
- Plant Maintenance
- Plant Operation
- Lab analysis
- Effluent treatment
- Utilities and Facilities
- General administrative assistance
- Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – Chemical Engineering diploma
- Candidates in need of In Service or practical workplace experience.
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound communication and presentation skills;
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Driver’s License would be beneficial
- South African citizen;
- Reliable means of transport
- Willingness to work overtime during week/weekends
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter,
- A curriculum vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified copy of Grade 12,
- A letter from the tertiary institution,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution ,
- Certified copies of Identity Document
Closing Date: 30 September 2016