Our values are that of respect and pride, passion and integrity, empowerment, freedom to succeed, service excellence and social responsibility.
The purpose is to give a recently qualified HR graduate practical experience in a multi-national pharmaceutical environment.
The incumbent will gain knowledge of:
- Administrative functions (managing employee files/ employee filing system)
- HRIS (VIP- capturing of leave forms)
- Policies and procedures (writing up and implementing)
- Training & Development (SETA related)
The ideal candidate would be:
- Willing to learn
- People person
- Basic computer knowledge
Requirements, Qualifications & Experience TVET
- Qualification (Certificate/Diploma/ NDHRM)
- No experience required
Location - Province KwaZulu-Natal
CLICK HERE TO APPLY