You can join the 2017 Computershare Graduate Development Programme – twelve months of intensive development – beginning in January 2017. As a newly qualified graduate you will gain valuable practical working experience and theoretical training while earning a salary, enabling you to build the foundation for a successful career in the Financial Services industry.
A supporting structure of mentors will guide you through their training by providing help for challenges at work or simply being around for a friendly chat and your performance is reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once you have completed the programme, you may be given the opportunity of permanent employment with the company based on your performance during the course of the programme.
Computershare is a global leader in share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and other specialised financial and communication services. Many of the world’s largest companies employ Computershare’s innovative solutions to maximise the value of their relationships with investors employees customers and members.
- Be a South African citizen with a valid South African ID number
- A recently qualified graduate
- Under the age of 35
- In possession of a valid South African grade 12 matric certificate
- Completed three year commerce degree from a recognised South African institution
- An above-average (min 65%) tertiary academic aggregate
- Applicants who have participated in previous learnership, graduate or internship programmes do not qualify
- Applicants who have been employed permanently at other companies do not qualify
- Previous work experience such as vacation work and/or in-service training is welcome but not required
Preferred fields of study in commerce
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Financial Management
- BCom Auditing
- BBA Finance and Investment
Computershare is an equal opportunities employer and preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
- Computershare’s recruitment team will review all applications
- Applicants who do not meet requirements will be advised via email within 14 days
- Applicants who meet requirements will be invited for an interview with the Programme Manager
- Applicants who are successful at interview stage; may be required to complete psychometric assessments
- Successful candidates will be accepted into Computershare’s Graduate Development Programme
Applications are open throughout the year. Required documents: CV, cover letter, matric certificate, tertiary academic transcripts and certificates (certified). Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.