One of our key values is growth and development, not only of the company, but of each individual, too. You will succeed and love every bit of your time with us, if you love to break convention and challenge the norms. If you want to be considered the best in the world and are willing to work to do whatever it takes to get there.
The digital department is growing in leaps and bounds, and the existing account managers are looking for a digital intern to assist and with many of the online tasks and learn as they grow.
We’ll throw you into the deep end of learning, so you’ll be building up an experienced knowledge of the digital sphere in a short amount of time. Accordingly, we’re looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic to learn and willing to put in the effort.
You’ll be immersed in the ins and outs of the digital marketing world, so you can come out with some solid know-how and experience, to boot.
Your roles will include:
- Social media community management assistance
- Assisting with recording KPIs
- Creating weekly and monthly reports
- Collaborate with the account managers on pitches, strategy and innovation
- Monitoring conversations, hashtags or trends
- Researching and sourcing for various campaign elements
Remuneration will be an allowance for travel.
Closing Date: 28 September 2016.