REPSSI’s vision is that all communities and families nurture, protect and empower their children and youth.
REPSSI seeks to appoint a Finance Intern, based in Johannesburg.
The finance intern will provide support to the Secretariat Finance and Admin Team.
This is a three months internship with a possibility of renewal for a further three months.
- Weekly payments for goods and services
- Process monthly reports, cash management and record keeping
- Check and file finance documents
- Process cashbooks in Pastel Evolution
- A qualification in Finance and/or Business Administration at degree level or studying towards this
- Ability to present data in a simple and easy to understand format
- A proactive attitude and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Skilled at prioritise and multi task
- Ability to work in a team
- Work experience with an NGO would be an advantage
Opportunity closing date: Monday, 10 October, 2016
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response from REPSSI within two weeks of application closing date.
South African citizens are encouraged to apply.
REPSSI reserves the right not to fill the position.
For more about the Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative, refer to www.repssi.org.