JAM seeks to appoint Interns, based in Johannesburg, Gauteng, Durban, East London and Cape Town.
Internships are for full time contractual positions for one year and are for junior level people interested in undergoing training and gaining experience in all aspects of our operations, administration and logistics, IT, M&E, communications and finance.
This opportunity will provide interesting, hands-on training and learning in community development especially as it relates to enhancing the life of young children in South Africa. The work of the selected individuals will be under the guidance, training and support of experienced managers and staff who have worked hard to establish JAM SA as a leading NGO.
The work will involve assisting regional staff in their various functions at our offices in the above cities. The interns will also have the opportunity to develop his/her skills and gain experience in capacity development and the provision of development services.
Start date: Beginning of 2017.
Interns will be paid a monthly salary.
- Undergraduate degree or three-year diploma in communication, logistics or community development
- Strong abilities in IT
- Any relevant work experience will be preferred for this training opportunity
- Candidates who are anxious to enhance their professional abilities in working on development issues are encouraged to apply
- Presently unemployed persons are encouraged to apply
- A valid SA drivers license
- Willingness to travel
Opportunity closing date: Friday, 30 September, 2016