- Requirements for Procurement/Supply Chain Graduates
- National Diploma/Degree or Honours with Supply Chain Management as a major subject
- Requirements for Project Graduates
- Electronic or Mechanical Engineering qualification
- Lean Six sigma Breen belt certified
- Strong presentation skills HNC in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering – Time severed engineer
- Requirements for HR Graduates
- Min N6 HR Qualification.
- That the internship programme is for 12 months and a living allowance will be paid; however applicants should not expect the programme to lead to immediate employment with Landis+Gyr at the end of the programme.
- Application will only be considered from South African Citizens.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two week of closing date. Applicants who have not been contacted during this period may regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- 2014 and 2015 graduates preferred, 2013 graduates an exception.
To apply: Email your Current CV, Cover letter, Certificates and Academic Record to Nompumelelo.Siluma@landisgyr.com or Fax 0866856382.
Enquiries: For any queries please contact Nompumelelo Siluma on 0126453186